- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: New UCBA Provisions
- The Durst Organization Chairman Douglas Durst To Be Nominated as Next Chairman of the Real Estate Board of New York
- Legal Line Question: Incorrect Commission Information
- The Real Estate Board of New York Reports Record Declines in Residential Sales and Transactions as the Coronavirus Pandemic Continues Dramatic Impact on New York City Economy
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- SEP 23State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- SEP 30The Business Case for High Performance Buildings 3hrs.
- OCT 1Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- OCT 5Anatomy of a Retail Deal 2hrs.
- OCT 8Fundamentals of Property Valuations 2.5hrs.
- OCT 14Fair Housing 3hrs.
- OCT 21Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- OCT 22Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- OCT 26How to Analyze an Investment Deal 2.5hrs
- OCT 28State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- NOV 5Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- NOV 9Coop and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- NOV 10From Application to Signing – What Every Agent Must Know 2.5hrs.
- NOV 16State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs
- DEC 2Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 9Fair Housing 3hrs.
- DEC 16Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- SEP 23VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting.
- SEP 23VIRTUAL: Residential Queens Committee Meeting.
- SEP 24VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- SEP 24VIRTUAL: REBNY Access Welcome Back Social
- SEP 24VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting.
- SEP 24VIRTUAL: Residential Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- SEP 30VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting.
- OCT 1VIRTUAL: Commercial Board of Directors Meeting (CLOSED)
- OCT 2VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- OCT 6VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- OCT 6VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Lower Manhattan Committee Meeting.
- OCT 7Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- OCT 8VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
- OCT 13VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- OCT 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- OCT 14VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- OCT 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting.
- OCT 15VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- OCT 22VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- OCT 30VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Clinic
- NOV 3VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- NOV 6VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- NOV 11VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- NOV 11Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- NOV 17VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- NOV 18VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- NOV 23VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee Meeting
- DEC 1VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- DEC 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- DEC 9Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- DEC 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 10VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- DEC 17VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.