- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- Legal Line Question: New York State Fair Housing Laws Apply to Real Estate Brokers Participating in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Legal Line Question: Updates on Unemployment Insurance Benefits During Phase Two
- Legal Line Question - Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocols for Real Estate Licensees During Phase Two - Part 2
- Legal Line Question: Updated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protocols for Real Estate Licensees During Phase Two
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- JUL 15Fair Housing 3hrs.
- JUL 22Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- JUL 29Residential Broker Insights Intensive 2hrs.
- AUG 3Commercial Finance and Investment 2.5hrs.
- AUG 6Navigating the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Landscape 2hrs.
- AUG 10Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- AUG 12Fair Housing 3hrs.
- AUG 13Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- AUG 18Fundamentals of Property Valuations 2.5hrs.
- AUG 19Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- SEP 21Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- JUL 15VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JUL 2176th Annual Sales Brokers Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards Ceremony
- JUL 28VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- JUL 3022nd Annual Retail Deal of the Year Awards Ceremony
- AUG 5Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- SEP 2Residential Ethics Course
- OCT 7Virtual Residential Ethics Course
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.