- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- The Real Estate Board of New York Applauds State Sustainability Moves
- The Real Estate Board of New York Announces Its 4th Annual PropTech Challenge to Foster Innovation and Showcase Leading-Edge Technology in the Real Estate Industry
- Legal Line Question: License Suspension or Revocation for Violations of New York State Fair Housing Laws
- The Real Estate Board of New York Reports Investment and Residential Sales Volume Dropped Nearly 50 Percent Since September 2019, Resulting in Loss of Tens of Millions of Dollars in New York City and State Tax Revenue
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- OCT 21Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- OCT 22Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- OCT 26How to Analyze an Investment Deal 2.5hrs
- OCT 28State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- NOV 2Recent Legal Matters in New York State 1hr
- NOV 5Negotiating to Achieve Client Goals 2hrs.
- NOV 9Coop and Condo Due Diligence 2.5hrs.
- NOV 10From Application to Signing – What Every Agent Must Know 2.5hrs.
- NOV 16State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs
- NOV 18Ethical Business Practices 2.5hrs.
- NOV 19Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- DEC 2Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- DEC 9Fair Housing 3hrs.
- DEC 14Navigating The For Sale by Owner Landscaping 2hrs.
- DEC 16Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- OCT 21VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown West/Penn Plaza Committee Meeting
- OCT 22VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Upper Manhattan & Bronx Committee Meeting
- OCT 22WEBINAR: Powering Through: New Deals in Uncertain Times
- OCT 29WEBINAR: Don’t get Spooked by the Market: Top Brokers Share Their Tricks
- OCT 30VIRTUAL: Residential Rental Clinic
- NOV 3VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- NOV 5VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Leasing Brokers Committee Meeting
- NOV 6VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- NOV 10VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Grand Central Committee Meeting
- NOV 11VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- NOV 11CANCELLED: Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- NOV 12VIRTUAL: REBNY Access Sits Down with Kevin Hoo
- NOV 18VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Retail Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Midtown South Committee Meeting
- NOV 19VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- NOV 23VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Plaza District Office Building Committee Meeting
- DEC 1VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- DEC 2VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Queens Committee Meeting
- DEC 4VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- DEC 9Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- DEC 9VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- DEC 10VIRTUAL: Residential SFC
- DEC 17VIRTUAL: Residential Board of Directors Meeting
- JAN 5VIRTUAL: Residential Membership Committee Meeting
- JAN 6Virtual Residential Ethics Course
- JAN 8VIRTUAL: Residential RSC Executive Committee (Closed)
- JAN 12VIRTUAL: Residential Upper Manhattan Committee Meeting
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Residential Sales Council
- JAN 13VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Brooklyn Committee Meeting
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Commercial Brokerage Building Agents Rental Committee Meeting (BARC)
- JAN 14VIRTUAL: Residential Downtown Committee Meeting
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.