- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
- The Real Estate Board of New York Announces Retail Deal of the Year Award Winners at the 22nd Annual Celebration
- The Real Estate Board of New York Launches New Compliance Measures for its Residential Listing Service
- Statement by Real Estate Board of New York President James Whelan Regarding the Revocation or Suspension of Real Estate Licenses for Discrimination
- The Real Estate Board of New York Announces Sales Brokers Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Award Winners at 76th Annual Celebration
- REBNY Research: Real Estate Broker Confidence Index Q2 2020
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of June 2020
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of April and May 2020
- Monthly Investment and Residential Sales Report: Snapshot of March and April 2020
REBNY offers live distance learning and on-demand, online courses to help our members continue to reach their long-term educational goals without interruption.
Complete the following courses in the comfort of your own home on your schedule!
- Fair Housing & Agency in New York (includes 3 hrs of FH and 1 hr of Agency)
- Ethical Excellence: Raising the Bar (includes 1 hr of Agency)
- Code of Ethics: Good for Your Clients & Your Business (includes 1 hr of Agency)
Business & Technology
- Marketing, Advertising and Social Media Compliance 3.0
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance
- Technology Tools, Trends and Risk Management
- Did You Serve? Identifying Homebuying Advantages for Veterans
- Keeping it Honest: Understanding Real Estate and Mortgage Fraud
- AUG 10Elements of Interior Design: Identifying Permanent Materials & Finishes 2hrs.
- AUG 12Fair Housing 3hrs.
- AUG 13Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- AUG 17Educating Sellers 1.5hrs.
- AUG 18Fundamentals of Property Valuations 2.5hrs.
- AUG 19Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- SEP 2How to Read a Credit Report 2hrs.
- SEP 9Fair Housing 3hrs.
- SEP 10Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- SEP 16Agency Law Intensive 2hrs.
- SEP 21Commercial Real Estate Market Transactions - Broker Insights 2hrs
- SEP 23State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
- OCT 22Mortgage Math 101 2hrs.
- OCT 28State of The Residential Mortgage Market 2hrs.
On the brink of the 20th century, New York was poised to begin its journey toward prominence as the world's most influential city. With some of its members anticipating great prospects, the newly organized real estate board set out to "facilitate transactions" in real estate and bring together the "better element" among real estate brokers and agents.