- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
An Introduction to Residential Closings/Title Issues
- Detailed discussion on what title is
- Why an agent should know about it
- What forms title can take
- How form of title and title issues can impact the transaction
Who Is that at the Closing Table?
A look at the role each person at a closing table plays and who they represent.
The Most Common Closing Delays
The most common reasons why parties delay a closing and what can a real estate agent do to help avoid them or overcome them if they occur.
What is the new LLC Disclosure Law?
An in-depth look at the requirements for disclosure under the expanded LLC disclosure requirements, what that means for the agent, the buyer and who is ultimately responsible.
Credit Hours 7.5
2 hours of Law of Agency Requirements
Date(s): Wednesday September 18, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $40.00