- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
An Introduction to Residential Closings/Title Issues
- Detailed discussion on what title is
- Why an agent should know about it
- What forms title can take
- How form of title and title issues can impact the transaction
Who Is that at the Closing Table?
A look at the role each person at a closing table plays and who they represent.
The Most Common Closing Delays
The most common reasons why parties delay a closing and what can a real estate agent do to help avoid them or overcome them if they occur.
What is the new LLC Disclosure Law?
An in-depth look at the requirements for disclosure under the expanded LLC disclosure requirements, what that means for the agent, the buyer and who is ultimately responsible.
Credit Hours 7.5
Meets Law of Agency Requirements
Date(s): Monday November 25, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $40.00