- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Development and NYC Zoning
Zoning attorneys, developers, and architects will teach everything from site selection to entitlement to design and construction.
- The zoning component will cover the various NYC zoning distinctions and their implications for bulk and use.
- The development portion will cover pre-development through construction.
- The Design and Construction conclusion will address expediting and approvals required to build in NYC, working with architects, and construction.
Credit Hours 7.5
Can be applied to NYCP Designation
Date(s): Wednesday September 25, 2019
Time: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $40.00