- REBNY Value Proposition
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
This course will provide brokers with a fundamental understanding of the issues of representing clients in Retail Leasing.
Students will learn the process, critical components and common pitfalls of retail transactions. Brokers who wish to represent sellers and buyers, and lessors and lessees of commercial property will gain a better appreciation of the commercial craft so that they can better represent their clients in properly executing transactions.
Date(s): Wednesday December 04, 2019
Time: 04:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Tuition: Member: $25.00