- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
Creating and Capturing the Value of Real Estate Sustainability in NYC
Now more than ever, commercial real estate brokers have many reasons to pay attention to green building practices. Drawing from real-world examples, this course shows how leading property owners incorporate energy efficiency and broader sustainability elements into their operational and investment decisions.
This course is designed for brokers who want to gain a competitive advantage in real estate sustainability and position themselves to successfully do business in an energy efficient NYC.
- Learn about market demand for sustainability
- Advise clients on energy efficiency
- Master the financial benefits of energy-efficient buildings for landlords, tenants, owners, and brokers
- Develop skills to assess how energy efficiency impacts a building's economic performance
- Explore commonly-used resources available to industry professionals
- Understand how environmental policies impact commercial transactions
- Earn 4 hours of continuing education credit
Why does your expertise in high performance buildings matter?
- LEED & Energy Star buildings are on upward trend
- Green buildings have 28.8% higher NOI per sq/ft
- 66% of all consumers and 73% of millennials will spend more on a product if the company is sustainably minded
- 86% of consumers expect companies to act on social and environmental issues
Credit Hours: 4
Date(s): Tuesday February 11, 2020
Time: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Location: 570 Lexington Avenue- Mendik Education Center
Tuition: Member: $25.00