- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Real Estate Onsite Courses
Effective January 1, 2017, any real estate licensee who renews their license must have completed 22 ½ hours of approved continuing education, three hours of which must include fair housing and at least 1 hour of law of agency (if a salesperson is within their first license term, they must complete 2 hours of law of agency). Courses that meet the Fair Housing and Law of Agency Requirements will say “meet FH” and “meet LOA” in the title. This change does not apply to those licensees who are exempt from the continuing education requirement.
To assist you in locating courses or help you determine whether you have already met the requirement, the Department of State Division of Licensing Services will be placing a list of courses which meet the agency requirement on their website www.dos.ny.gov/licensing. Any existing approved course that contains the topic of agency within the coursework will satisfy either the 1 or 2 hour requirement.
REBNY offers a host of onsite courses taught by top New York CIty real estate industry professionals in commercial and residential brokerage and commercial and residential building management. We offer brokerage qualifying and licensing courses, continuing education, graduate designations, non-cedit brokerage seminars, management best practice seminars and much more.
Upcoming Onsite Continuing Education Courses
- FEB 207.5 hour: CNE2/Part A - Advanced Negotiations Techniques for Buyers Agents
- FEB 217.5-hour:CNE2/Part B - Mastering Email Negotiations
- MAR 77.5 Coop Board Know How (Meets FH)
- MAR 8*7.5 hour: Mortgage Credit in the New Environment (Meet FH & 2 hrs Law of Agency)
- MAR 97.5 hour: **Finance and Investment** Can be applied to NYCP Designation
- MAR 157.5 hour: Residential Broker Insight
- MAR 207.5-hour: CNE3/Part A - Advanced Negotiation Techniques of Listing Agents
- MAR 217.5 hour: CNE3/Part B - Cultural & General Factors in RE Negotiations
- MAR 227.5-hour: Rental -The Landlord, The Customer and You
- MAR 237.5 hour: **Valuation Process** Can be applied to NYCP Designation
- MAR 28*7.5 hour: Legal Pitfalls - (Meet FH & 2 hour Law of Agency Requirements)
- APR 1075 hour RE Salesperson Licensing Course - Classroom
- APR 11*RE Fin in the New Cr Market Env
- APR 1245 Hour Real Estate Broker Licensing Course
- APR 177.5- hour: CNE Part A - Whom Do You Represent?
- APR 187.5-hour: CNE Part B - Whom Do You Represent?
- APR 257.5 hour: Coops and Condos
- MAY 227.5 hour: CNE2/Part A - Advanced Negotiations Techniques for Buyers Agents
- MAY 237.5-hour:CNE2/Part B - Mastering Email Negotiations
- JUN 1872-hour Florida Broker Licensing Course
Upcoming Onsite Real Estate Licensing Courses