- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CRAINS --Facebook grows its link with 770 Broadway
March 24, 2014
Facebook is expanding its office in midtown south by 60%.
The mega social networking firm is adding 60,000 square feet to the office it leased at 770 Broadway less than a year ago. In May, the $161 billion public company took 100,000 square feet in the building, a nearly 1.2 million-square-foot-office property that takes up the entire block from East 8th to East 9th streets from Broadway to Lafayette Street.