- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
CAPITAL NY -- Real estate group to argue for 7 train to Secaucus
July 17, 2014
Michael Bloomberg may have left office, but one of his favorite transit projects still has legs.
On Thursday, the Real Estate Board of New York, which represents the city’s biggest developers, will testify before Governor Andrew Cuomo’s M.T.A. “reinvention commission” in favor of extending the Number 7 subway line to Secaucus, New Jersey.