- John H. Banks | REBNY President
- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Hitting new heights: Midtown’s most coveted towers of power
February 27, 2015
New York real estate’s new number to beat? One hundred million dollars.
That was the closing price in December for an 11,000-square-foot duplex penthouse at Extell Development’s One57 condo building.
Handily setting the record for the city’s most expensive single-family-home sale, the deal served as a reminder of Midtown Manhattan’s place at the white-hot core of New York’s luxury housing market.