- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- GIVING BACK
Lois Weiss: The Stories Behind the Best Deals of 2018
May 8, 2019
Lois Weiss reports on New York City’s top commercial real estate transactions of 2018 that were submitted for the Real Estate Board of New York's (REBNY) Sales Brokers Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards.
(CLICK BELOW TO VIEW EACH STORY)
– “Cultivating a Pearl: Re-Skinned, Re-Windowed and Re-Leased, the Shucking of 375 Pearl Street that Lured Starchitect Rafael Viñoly” – 375 Pearl Street, New York, NY
Brokers: Gregg Rothkin and Gerry Miovski of CBRE, Inc.
– “West Side Story” – 1601 Broadway, New York, NY
Broker: Jeffrey Rosenblatt, The Kaufman Organization
– “Putting the Pieces Together: How Colliers Helped Evercore Realize its Long-Term Headquarters Vision” – Park Avenue Plaza, New York, NY
Broker: Alan Desino of Colliers International
– “Sunrise on 57th Street” – 9 West 57th Street, New York, NY
Brokers: Stephen B. Siegel and Michael Geoghegan of CBRE, Inc.
– “Taystee Building” – 450 West 126th Street, New York, NY
Brokers: Shimon Shkury and Victor Sozio, Ariel Property Advisors
– “The Refinancing of Forest Hills Tower” – 118-35 Queens Boulevard, Forest Hills, NY
Brokers: Scott A. Singer and Jeffrey Moroch of The Singer & Bassuk Organization LLC
(L-R) Alan Desino, Colliers International; Woody Heller, Savills, co-chair of REBNY’s Sales Brokers Committee; James Cleary and Jeffrey Rosenblatt, The Kaufman Organization; Gregg Rothkin, CBRE; David Robinov, Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group, co-chair of REBNY’s Sales Brokers Committee; Gerry Miovski, CBRE; Andrew Albstein, Goldberg Weprin Finkel Goldstein LLP, judge for REBNY’s Sales Brokers Most Ingenious Deal of the Year Awards | Photo by: Ed Lederman