- William C. Rudin | REBNY Chairperson
- James Whelan | REBNY President
- John H. Banks | REBNY President Emeritus
- Code of Ethics
- REBNY Residential Listing Service
- Become a Member
- Benefits & Rewards
- REBNY Action Network
- REBNY Services
- Our History
- Contact Us
- Looking for a NYC real estate broker?
- Contests & Awards
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- REBNY Value Proposition
- REAL ESTATE EDUCATION
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
- GIVING BACK
Update on Residential Leases Availability
July 10, 2019
Please be advised that the Residential Leases including condo, coop, rent stabilized, non-rent stabilized, loft and townhouse leases are temporarily unavailable. We are revising the leases to reflect changes enacted by the recent passage of the Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act of 2019.
Please check back soon for an updated status for the revised leases once they become available.
In the meanwhile, consult an attorney for any questions relating to current leases or other matters relating to the new law